As per all items in storage, fire safety regulations should always be considered. All health & safe regulations should be adhered to and complied with. Product should always be stored undercover and protected from the elements.
Technopol reserves the right to alter or amend product specification without notice. The information given in this publication is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Whilst Technopol will endeavour to ensure publications are up to date, it is the users’ responsibility to check with us that it is correct prior to use.
Advantages of using EPS:
EPS consists of 98% air and has long been used as a thermal agent. The insulating ability of EPS makes it an ideal material for energy efficient building products.
- Light weight, easy to transport and install.
- Moisture resistant, increasing water penetration resistance.
- Sound absorbency: Since it is resistant to vibration, which helps to increase sound insulation..
- Safe to use. EPS is non-toxic, does not contain CFCs and does not decompose into harmful substances.
- Easy to use; is easily painted using PVA applied by brush or spray. Bonds easily to other materials.
- Recyclability: EPS is 100% recyclable
- Extremely cost effective.
- EPS can be moulded, shaped and cut into virtually any shape or pattern.
- EPS is modular and easy to extend.
- Fire retardant. All EPS used in Technopol’s products are fire retardant and will not propagate or contribute to the spread of fire.
- Durability. EPS does not rot or degrade over time, remains dimensionally stable, will remain fully functional for the life of any building